Is anybody “Snobby” about anything?

When my wife says she doesn't want any chips, then proceeds to take mine, I get very snobby...I think that's what it's called.

I like nice clothes
snobby?

wtf is snobby?
having or showing the attitude of people who think they are better than other people : of or relating to people who are snobs.
Did some googling for you.
I am a little snobby about the clothing, as i really think that clothes represent the person which wears it. Most of my outfits are coming from true religion https://true-religion.pissedconsumer.com/review.html and must admit, those are the best quality clothes i ever owed.

Last edited:
This.
But my snobbery extends to any colour jogging bottoms. And to anyone wearing pyjamas out of the house.
And reality shows (except cooking).
The American comedian, Tom Stade, did a bit of a standup talking about when he first came over here to live.

He said on his first day walking round Wolverhampton he was really impressed with how many people were wearing tracksuits and he thought he must have moved to the healthiest town in the world and that there just be a gym on every street… only to discover that people in Britain actually wear gym wear as fashion.

The American comedian, Tom Stade, did a bit of a standup talking about when he first came over here to live.

He said on his first day walking round Wolverhampton he was really impressed with how many people were wearing tracksuits and he thought he must have moved to the healthiest town in the world and that there just be a gym on every street… only to discover that people in Britain actually wear gym wear as fashion.
Getting Canadians mixed up with Americans I am snobby about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.