Is anybody “Snobby” about anything?

I've seen people wearing a suit and expensive sneakers, that's the worst

My suit wearing occasions are strictly for weddings, funerals and court appearances. And hopefully my court appearance days are well behind me.

Not worn a pair of shoes since I left school though. Don’t like them. In fact, thinking about it, I don’t think I’ve worn any outdoor footwear that weren’t trainers in about 30 years.

My suit wearing occasions are strictly for weddings, funerals and court appearances. And hopefully my court appearance days are well behind me.

Not worn a pair of shoes since I left school though. Don’t like them. In fact, thinking about it, I don’t think I’ve worn any outdoor footwear that weren’t trainers in about 30 years.
Never been laid then ?

This is probably all wrong of me but I get ‘snobby’ about the terrible lazy pronunciations of some of the female pundits especially Alex Scott! I have to turn my TV sound off and subtitles on when she comes on and I’ve just turned MOTD2 off as she is the ‘host’ tonight.
Plus and I may be wrong about this but I don’t remember any of the guys going ‘Wrighty’ almost every sentence. All right (pun intended) Alex we know his name is Ian Wright but you don’t have to prove every sentence that he’s also your friend!
I know it’s horrible of me but I just don’t like it. Dropping h’s is one thing but to never ever pronounce T is aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!
Sorry. :-)

This is probably all wrong of me but I get ‘snobby’ about the terrible lazy pronunciations of some of the female pundits especially Alex Scott! I have to turn my TV sound off and subtitles on when she comes on and I’ve just turned MOTD2 off as she is the ‘host’ tonight.
Plus and I may be wrong about this but I don’t remember any of the guys going ‘Wrighty’ almost every sentence. All right (pun intended) Alex we know his name is Ian Wright but you don’t have to prove every sentence that he’s also your friend!
I know it’s horrible of me but I just don’t like it. Dropping h’s is one thing but to never ever pronounce T is aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!
Sorry. :-)

I thought she was a breath of fresh air when she first started but I find her quite irritating now. She discusses everything while laughing as of it's all a joke. I'm sure if she was a doctor she'd be delivering any bit of bad news while grinning.

I lived in Alex Scott’s part of the world and that’s how they speak. If you claim you would kick her out of bed then you’re a dreadful liar.

Assuming most of you are Mancs, do you not drop your h’s or your t’s? Bluvvuh, butteh… Eer ar to get someone’s attention?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.