Is anyone considering not going?

cibaman said:
I always find watching a City match live much less stressful than watching it on the telly, or listening to it on the radio. I'd expect that trying to ignore the game entirely would be even worse.

For some reason when I watch a game on TV I am a nervous wreck! At the ground i'm calm.

well you can cover my shift on monday night in london mate. only miss a few games a year and NEVER miss a home game, yet im missing the single most important derby of my lifetime. gutted is not the word

Just get really drunk. If it goes wrong just get really angry, pick out one of our players as a scapegoat and shout loads of abuse at him. Then go home and throw the tv clicker in your girlfriends face

I'm away for a few days with the Mrs, but am going to drive back for the game and leave her at the hotel! lol I bribed her with a spa session at the hotel :)

Only thing I'm worried about is the fighting.
At the carling cup semi, a group of city fans threw
My son over an edge to avoid all the fighting.
The wife is saying don't go , but my son said
He wont talk to me if he doesn't.
So we are going!!!

A

They've reduced their ticket allocation and if GMP have anything about them, they'll keep them behind after (although it is allegedly a civil liberies infringement, there are plenty of occasions various forces have kept fans behind after games - in the interest of public order, helath and safety etc).

The only concern is mobs turning up ticketless. Hopefully that won't happen.

it is something we should all be looking forward to. we want City to challenging for honours and that means huge games for us. this is a huge game and i cant wait

There won't be any fighting to speak. They won't have a firm there.

Both United and City only really get a firm in the ground for derbies with an increased ticket allocation.

There will be probably be trouble around the localities that night later but in the main a Monday nigth kickoff and late finish will keep trouble to a minimum.

city1999 said:
Only thing I'm worried about is the fighting.
At the carling cup semi, a group of city fans threw
My son over an edge to avoid all the fighting.
The wife is saying don't go , but my son said
He wont talk to me if he doesn't.
So we are going!!!

A

I'm taking my 9 year old to his first derby, if anything kicks off I'll tell him.
My son your time has come and this is a lesson in pride....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.