Is anyone considering not going?

SteWadda said:
BillyMC said:
SteWadda said:
I'm taking my 9 year old to his first derby, if anything kicks off I'll tell him.
My son your time has come and this is a lesson in pride....

Your not going to throw your son over an edge...just to be on the safe side like?

Are U2 going to be there?

No just me.

-- Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:07 pm --

strongbowholic said:
BillyMC said:
strongbowholic said:
You won't see an Eddie Beef thread this time, too much at steak.

Dont mince your words Strongbow
We're a topside these days mate!

I reckon we'll slaughter them United were offall last week

Good to know we are all feeling the same.....

Can't stand derbies at the best of times with the tension and nerves but jesus every time I think of Monday I get that sick feeling in my gut.I suppose it is because we can sense how close we are...3 wins is all that's required.....Jesus my life will be complete if we win the league....

Please god please

I find being at the game a lot less nerve-racking than watching it on tele for some reason, so no way would I contemplate giving up my ticket (well, a £5000 offer might tempt me).

I was seriously considering not going if those bastards could have actually won the game and as a result the title on the night.

Now they cant, so I am going but in no way am I looking forwrd to it - it means just too fucking much

But I know I will be surrounded 44K other blues all as nervous as me, willing the lads on

I hate derby day at the best of times, I'll be glad when its all over & we have ended up with those priceless 3 wins (god willing)

Still going...didn't bother my son getting
Thrown over the edge...think it pissed me off
More,as there was nothing I could do to protect him by
Myself

i'm taking a sick bag and not going to listen to the radio all day or read any thing just have my ipod on go to the game win got the next day booked off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.