Is anyone else appalled that The Pope hasn't made Phil Collin, RIP, a Saint yet?

You have a point OP but to be fair, could there be any greater tribute to the big man than them naming the first book from their best selling series of novels after Phil's legendary band?

Before Sainthood, there is a very, very long process. He will need to be venerable, then blessed. And that, normally, takes a fucking eternity. Unless, a la SS Catherine, Joan of Arc, Peter, Paul and many others, he is deemed to have been a martyr. Given that fucking ridiculous barnet he sported for a good decade or two, this could be his path to a place in the holiest of communions. Or a seat in Hades.

Before Sainthood, there is a very, very long process. He will need to be venerable, then blessed. And that, normally, takes a fucking eternity. Unless, a la SS Catherine, Joan of Arc, Peter, Paul and many others, he is deemed to have been a martyr. Given that fucking ridiculous barnet he sported for a good decade or two, this could be his path to a place in the holiest of communions. Or a seat in Hades.
They did it for Mother Teresa and she didn't come back from the dead and was a right woman.

I'm told he's appearing at Hyde Park in a few days.

That's all London needs...a new 'Lourdes' type venue with bus loads of sick tourists wanting to kiss the stool from his drum set?

Technology has moved on though. The ability to predict where he will appear is surely a miracle?

It's all very disturbing. If he is making a miraculous appearance at Wembley from beyond the grave AGAIN, this can only reinforce the absolute necessity to get this sainting shit done.

That will be two ressurections now and this anti CoE policy, Franky is talking about, should be resigned to the big religious bin of forgiveness
and just do the right thing.

My prayers are with you all.

At this difficult time.

They did it for Mother Teresa and she didn't come back from the dead and was a right woman.

She was truly a monster,to be fair though she did fly first class everywhere so obviously not fucking stupid.

Unlike my mother, who would not hear a word against the church.

Fanatical I think the best word is to describe her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.