is anyone else sick of the bitching??

mcfc78

the speculation surrounding our future manager and staff is getting ridiculous.. If the media are not ripping us,, clowns on here are... Just enjoy the fact that we dont have to sell before we buy,, like the season we sold swp,, and brought in cole.. We should be elated that we are in the prem with all this financial backing.. enjoy it!!

mcfc78 said:
the speculation surrounding our future manager and staff is getting ridiculous.. If the media are not ripping us,, clowns on here are... Just enjoy the fact that we dont have to sell before we buy,, like the season we sold swp,, and brought in cole.. We should be elated that we are in the prem with all this financial backing.. enjoy it!!
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you!

YES!
Think back to Pearce when we did'nt see a goal at home since god was a lad, and sven god bless him but 8-1!
We will get there,the press will love all this bloodshed amongst blues.
C'mon guys/girls it will happen,stay positive.
Look on the bright side...you could have been born a rag! CTID

mcfc78 said:

i was away at the time

text - swp has gone to chelsea

text - we have signed cole ,

i thought it was ashley ! ha ha

There is just one small matter....probably not worth mentioning really.

But some of us....errrrr. Sorry to be negative, but we kind of, sort of....don't mean to be bitchy....just that .....Sorry.

We want to errr......win something?

And if we don't win something, we are not fucking happy.

So whilst you are happy clapping yourself into a frenzy over being in the Premier league, plaese understand that there are one or two of us who actually expect more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.