Is anyone else worried??

baconface is the worried one. after all those years of buying stellar players and breaking transfer records he now has to settle for a japanese shirt salesman and some kid from crewe.

This can't be true , other teams buying players? Surely not only city do that the rest bring them through their youth system don't they ?

Not worried, but also not arrogant to think just because we won league that we'll run away with it this year.

As great as it was, it was on goal difference and we didn't do well in the champions league.

I hope the addition/s we get are quality as up to now we've been in for RVP and that's pretty much it.

Not overly concerned with other teams spending right now. Chelsea had to spend with an ageing squad and the loss of Drogba. United haven't exactly bought superstars in either.

Our squad is strong and I think we'll improve even more as a team. We've got a great spine to the side and this is only the second season the current team will be together. Nothing too worrying with ageing players, think our oldest regular is Barry at 31.

I'd like to see us bring in Javi Martinez from Bilbao if we do spend, he looks some player.

Forzacitizens said:
No.

We've just won the league, no one has left, we have a young team which is is just going to get better. Why would we be worried?

This, this, this.

I think it´s exciting, the league felt like it had become a bit stale (us, and maybe Spurs excepted). Some fresh, exciting talent, more competition, better matches, better players to watch, a greater sense of achievement if we win. As long as we don´t get complacent, which seems unlikely, a stronger, more exciting league benefits us too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.