Is anyone else worried??

We dont need anyone IMO

If we can get rid of some of the high earners like RSC + EA then ok look at bringing in one or 2 players just for cover

But atm we dont need anyone

I think we'll make moves once Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Weiss and maybe Kolo Toure have all found a new club. Then we'll see some changes.

Aguero was signed late-ish in the window (just before the Charity Shield) and this summer will be the same IMO.

We've got Boyata + Weiss + Guiddetti + Tevez (as long as he doesn't piss of to play golf again) back in the squad this year haven't we ? If so doesn't that mean we already have a stronger squad without actually buying anyone.

I'm not saying we shouldn't sign anyone as i'd still like us to nick Marouane Fellaini of Everton (imagine the rage lol) but if we don't sign anyone its not really a disaster is it.

Not worried at all.

Our squad won the league by 15 points in my eyes last season if results in other matches had been fair.

I wouldn't be worried even if we don't sign anyone.

We've got four top strikers (we got by with three most of last season).

I don't share the anxieties surrounding the CB position. The first choice 2 are the league's best and Kolo is good experienced cover. Micah is the logical fourth choice and both Savic and Boyata will be a year older and wiser and should be adequate for emergency/Carling Cup duties.

In midfield we've let go of Hargreaves and Pizarro, but we've still got players like Milner and AJ who can't get a regular start. I'd promote Razak and maybe Weiss to the first team squad and give em some bench and Carling Cup time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.