Is anyone still going to perpetuate the myth

He is not as good as Joe Hart but Joe Hart will never be the perfect keeper everybody wants because he will always have problems when he has to move off his line.
Maybe now he has had the 'rest' that he needed and get his place back in the team because he is the best keeper we've got.

Pants distribution is very poor compared to Hart. Hart's kicking is very accurate, but he doesn't have the length on his kicks that keeper's like Foster have

hilts said:
Whitefield Blue said:
hilts said:
Is he the new whipping boy now? yes you are correct Hart's distribution is miles better, well done

It's nothing to do with being a whipping boy. This distribution myth was a stick that MANY have used to beat Hart with - despite it being completely and utterly inaccurate.

Just to clarify can you confirm that you think Joe Hart's distribution of the ball is good?

It is on a different level altogether to Pantilimon's. THAT'S what I'm saying.

Whitefield Blue said:
hilts said:
Whitefield Blue said:
It's nothing to do with being a whipping boy. This distribution myth was a stick that MANY have used to beat Hart with - despite it being completely and utterly inaccurate.

Just to clarify can you confirm that you think Joe Hart's distribution of the ball is good?

A different level? wow that is a statement, i think they are both pretty poor myself all about opinions i guess

Whitefield Blue said:
kippaxchris said:
Panti is very good at dealing with pass backs as seen today, he is also better at starting attacks with his throws

No he isn't!!

He can barely reach the half way line with his kicks and they are largely inaccurate to the point of absurd.

It's quite amazing how this myth has taken hold.

The thing you have quoted me saying is he deals with pass backs well, accuracy isn't really needed when dealing with a back pass you just kick it anywhere.

If you get rid then you have dealt with the back pass as seen today especially the one where Yaya sold him short and he came out and got rid

Whitefield Blue said:
hilts said:
Whitefield Blue said:

Panti might not be better at kicking but Hart is just as bad as Panti is at kicking

Don't know about his feet but he was deffo at fault fir the goal. Don't think I've ever seen a goalie dive the wrong way on a shot in my life.

Fuck was he doing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.