Is anyone still going to perpetuate the myth

kippaxchris said:
Marvin said:
kippaxchris said:
It obviously isn't very clear and that's why Harts kicking is always questioned is it not?
It's because there are know nothing trolls like you about

If you watch Hart train before the games, you will see him repeatedly kick the ball very accurately out of his hands. It's one of his best skills

You don't see it in City games much because City build up the play through the back four

You could be called a troll then for saying the exact same thing about Panti, it doesn't matter how good he kicks in training he still kicks it off the pitch all the time. And if the way we play can be used as an excuse for Harts distribution then why not for Pantilimons?

I can understand why you would say Panti isn't good at kicking i can understand that you might think Harts distribution is better but what i can't understand is why you think Hart is extremely good at kicking when he clearly isn't!
He is. You just don't see it because 9/10 he throws it out

I don't have any stats to give to you. But I watch a lot of football, and have seen keepers back to the days of macrae and Corrigan. hart is the best kicker of a ball City have ever had. If you ever turn up early at a game, watch Hart's warm-up. if that doesn't convince you how good a kicker is nothing will

kippaxchris said:
Marvin said:
kippaxchris said:
It obviously isn't very clear and that's why Harts kicking is always questioned is it not?

If you watch Hart train before the games, you will see him repeatedly kick the ball very accurately out of his hands. It's one of his best skills

You don't see it in City games much because City build up the play through the back four

You could be called a troll then for saying the exact same thing about Panti, it doesn't matter how good he kicks in training he still kicks it off the pitch all the time. And if the way we play can be used as an excuse for Harts distribution then why not for Pantilimons?

I can understand why you would say Panti isn't good at kicking i can understand that you might think Harts distribution is better but what i can't understand is why you think Hart is extremely good at kicking when he clearly isn't!

Just to clarify, I started this thread and disagree with you entirely but the above comment wasn't from me.

I'm not here to call people trolls - though i largely agree with the guy.

Marvin said:
kippaxchris said:
Marvin said:

He is. You just don't see it because 9/10 he throws it out

I don't have any stats to give to you. But I watch a lot of football, and have seen keepers back to the days of macrae and Corrigan. hart is the best kicker of a ball City have ever had. If you ever turn up early at a game, watch Hart's warm-up. if that doesn't convince you how good a kicker is nothing will

If that's what you think then we have very different opinions. We just don't agree with each other on this subject there's no harm in that its just personal opinions and neither of us will change each others view.

pants was hung out to dry today, pelli knew if he chopped and changed the back 4 in the likelihood is we'd concede. in turn opening a return for joe whilst the manager saves face.

Whitefield Blue said:
kippaxchris said:
Marvin said:

Just to clarify, I started this thread and disagree with you entirely but the above comment wasn't from me.

I'm not here to call people trolls - though i largely agree with the guy.

I know it wasn't from you :)

de niro said:
pants was hung out to dry today, pelli knew if he chopped and changed the back 4 in the likelihood is we'd concede. in turn opening a return for joe whilst the manager saves face.

This. Some of the fannying about, thinly disguised as sloppy passing, from the back four was not great today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.