Is anyone thinking about the treble?

I am. And I don't think we'll ever have a better chance to do it.

We are bad day away from it slipping away, and any combination of 2/3 would be fine for me, but it's on. The club are targeting it, we are good enough for it, and with a smidge of luck and the form we are in it's there for the taking. I see no reason to hide from it or pretend it's not a possibility.

That said, we haven't won anything yet and there's a smaller but outside chance we'll win nothing so we can't let ourselves get too carried away.
We are bookies favourites in all three competitions for a reason but as you say it can all go wrong in a moment. Can we? Absolutely. Will we? We can't know until the end of the season.

of course im thinking of the treble it would be an amazing to do it, but we need to play 10 more matches and be pretty perfect to achieve it, are we capable yes ,will we do it ,i don't know , so the best thing to do like pep says is dont get too far ahead of ourselves,one game at a time, beat west ham tonight hopefully ,then on to leeds, we are better than every team we will have to face, but we will need luck,lots of luck to stay injury free and get any rub of the green,
but one game at a time ,to be still involved and every chance to win in all the big competitions is quite amazing considering there was a world cup in the middle of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.