Is anyone thinking about the treble?

Get a grip,and show some bollocks.

We are the best team in Europe,we are playing consistently well,the Treble is within touching distance......lets make our intentions clear and fucking go for it!

Hopefully that is the player and manager mindset.
Potentially ten games of the season left from around sixty, so I would disagree on "touching distance" and replace it with " we can see the finishing line"

One game at at a time, bit of luck, fair refereeing anythings possible. Treble ? Give me the league and rag humiliation and i,ll be overjoyed.

• West Ham (H) – May 3

• Leeds (H) – May 7

• Champions League semi-final: Real Madrid (A) – May 9

• Everton (A) – May 14

• Champions League semi-final: Real Madrid (H) – May 17

• Chelsea (H) – May 20

• Brighton (A) – May 24

• Brentford (A) – May 28

• FA Cup final: Manchester United (Wembley Stadium) – June 3

• Potential Champions League final – June 10

Get a grip,and show some bollocks.

We are the best team in Europe,we are playing consistently well,the Treble is within touching distance......lets make our intentions clear and fucking go for it!

Hopefully that is the player and manager mindset.
None of that matters to the superstitious.

I don’t believe in anything like this, but some people believe in jinxes. It’s not that they haven’t got the bollocks or the belief that City will win the treble, it’s that they think threads talking about it will jinx it.

My mate got a European Cup tattood on his calf the week before the CL final against Chelsea with, ‘MANCHESTER CITY CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE 2021’ underneath it. I have mates who still say it was his fault we lost that night because he jinxed it.

In reality it wasn’t, it was our players bottling it.

I don’t believe in anything like this, but some people believe in jinxes. It’s not that they haven’t got the bollocks or the belief that City will win the treble, it’s that they think threads talking about it will jinx it.
I think that posts talking about people believing in jinxes will jinx it!

The turnround between the Leeds and RM games is brutal. I'm surprised there's been no attempt to bring the Leeds game forward 24 hours.

All I keep seeing on social media and hearing on TV and radio is can city win the treble, will city win the treble.

It's honestly never crossed my mind. I see each competition as an individual. The only thing I'm concentrating on is beating arsenal to the league. Next week it'll be beating real Madrid and in 4 weeks it'll be beating united. I don't see all competitions as a collective. I think the only ones thinking about city winning the treble are people associated with united, fearing we'll match their record.

Are you thinking about a treble?
You were thinking about or wanting to sell your season ticket only a few months ago,so one game at a time is progress.

Me,the same as you,one game at a time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.