Is anyone thinking about the treble?

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

If we take out the league this weekend, this is the team I want against Brighton & Brentford

Carson
Lewis Ake. Laporte Gomez
Phillips Perrone.
Foden
Mahrez. Palmer
Alvarez

Nah you want players in the rhythm still. Start reasonably strong in each game and make the full complement of subs quite early.
lost the momentum in 2021 when we won league early, win on Sunday then bring likes of Lewis & Phillips in at Brighton, have to keep momentum going

If you're not thinking about another treble what are you thinking about?
I can't think about anything else. Wrap the league up on Sunday. Humiliate utd at Wembley. Seriously, Inter are not at our level.

Really starting to believe now. Madrid was the biggest test left and we just completely blew them away.

Anything can happen in a cup final but if we play like that against the rags and Inter we will absolutely dismantle the pair of them.

We know it.
They know.
The rest of the football world know it

Can't believe I'm typing this but we are the best team on the fucking planet at the moment

I shall wait till Saturday to see if Forest can give the Islingtonites a lesson in football passion, or whether on Sunday we have owt left in the tank after last night. If either deliver a favourable result my thoughts will turn to the possibility of 'a double'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.