Is anyone thinking about the treble?

All I keep seeing on social media and hearing on TV and radio is can city win the treble, will city win the treble.

It's honestly never crossed my mind. I see each competition as an individual. The only thing I'm concentrating on is beating arsenal to the league. Next week it'll be beating real Madrid and in 4 weeks it'll be beating united. I don't see all competitions as a collective. I think the only ones thinking about city winning the treble are people associated with united, fearing we'll match their record.

Are you thinking about a treble?
Don't mention the T word.

Should win them all. But the United one has me worried. The laws of the game seem to be rewritten when we play them.
I think that will be the tougher of the two finals, they celebrated like they won the World Cup against us in January.

I hope the disappointment of Porto in 2021 and Madrid away last year will focus the players to get this one over the line in Istanbul. They owe us fans one for that shit show against Chelsea.

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.