Is anyone thinking about the treble?

Wolves fan, congratulations on what appears is going to be an epic season and hopefully you go on and smash the three titles. My son(17)and I were listening to your game against Madrid on the radio in the car. I pointed out that I didn’t get the bitterness from other club fans towards your club, yes you have spent big, but United, Chelsea ect have also. I told him how you have had hard times and been out the top divisions. I told him how City were once in L1 and in the play off final and looked like Gillingham were about to be promoted, told him about the dramatic end to the game.

Always recall the respect of your fans back in 2012 when you relegated us. As fans, well older ones you know what it like to struggle, play in the lower leagues, so enjoy the next few weeks, fingers crossed for you, I think United in the cup is the hard one to call, they will want to stop you doing a treble, enjoy the next few weeks.
Lot of respect from you Wolves fans today, nice to know that we aren't completely hated out there.

It's basically a "UK thing" like "Christmas number one".

Domestic cup contests in the majority of Europe are seen by clubs and supporters like huge clubs here see the League Cup, it's very much the same level.

I doubt that lot we took apart last night don't even care they've never had a treble in their history.

Still, this time round we have the rags to beat in the final, so it's a massive thing for once.

We’ve just got the CL final. If things go to form we will win the treble. I’m honestly not thinking that way, we know things can happen to change that (swamp this season, Wigan cup final) but it is deffo on. I really cannot believe after the last ten and more years we’ve had that we still might not be at the pinnacle. I was genuinely emotional last night. I could not believe (but also could) what I was seeing. City, best team in the land and all the WORLD!!!!

brie-larson-jimmy-kimmel-live.gif

OMFG!! What a sorceress!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.