Is anyone thinking about the treble?

Don't know if asked.
Has any player won WC CL PL FA Cups in the same year
No. Fuck all have managed even WC+CL.
Sepp Maier, Paul Breitner, Hans-Georg Schwarzenbeck, Franz Beckenbauer, Gerd Müller and Uli Hoeness with Bayern and Germany. Christian Karembeu and Raphaël Varane with France and Madrid, Roberto Carlos with Brazil and Madrid. 9.
Either Latauro Martinez or Alvarez will make it 10 this season.

“People keep asking me if I’m thinking about the treble. And I haven’t really had an answer. But now, yeah, I’M THINKING ABOUT THE TREBLE.”

john-wick-im-back.gif

Absolutely no reason not to think about it now, as it's completely in our control AND manageable.

By manageable I mean we're not needing to play a second 11 in games and cherry pick priorities.

That Everton result rolling in to last night was absolutely huge as it now allows us to focus on all 3 games we need to win.

We all know who will be starting the FA Cup and champions league final, the team now is cemented unless someone massively brainfarts or gets injured.

On the Wembley pitch we should have more than enough for the rags.

The only thing stopping us now is our own mentality or a freak occurrence in the finals like a red card or dodgy ref. But one on one we can do any team and our team knows that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.