Is anyone thinking about the treble?

why not? Ortega has been brought in 5 times in the FA cup and is more than capable,why would pep change it for the final?
I would rather play ederson. As much as I like Ortega 2 finals we can't mess around.we put our best team. We are more fluid with ederson and there is a Treble at stake here

I would rather play ederson. As much as I like Ortega 2 finals we can't mess around.we put our best team. We are more fluid with ederson and there is a Treble at stake here
i hear you mate, and yes were more fluid completely agree but i cant see Pep bining him after the 5 games he's played in and to some extent i agree, he's a good keeper or he wouldnt be here, with or without Ederson i think were to strong for them

Anyone would buy a sure win of CL (or FA Cup) but losing on the other final so no treble?
Or he would have preferred to fight for the treble with the off chance of losing both?

Here's my concern about the CL final.

There's a lot of conversation about how great our champions league campaign has been and for the most part we've been great across ties. I'm also 100% positive that we are a better team than Inter.

The problem is, our champions league campaign has been amazing primarily when you consider *home* performances. In our home performances we've played some of the best football I've ever seen us play.

However, can you guess how many games we've won in the entire champions league campaign away from home, including in the group stages?

And we've failed to beat worse teams than Inter away. It might just be the cityitis in mean finding things to stress about, but if you offered me and CL now but told me I'd lose the FA cup in return I'd really consider it.

i hear you mate, and yes were more fluid completely agree but i cant see Pep bining him after the 5 games he's played in and to some extent i agree, he's a good keeper or he wouldnt be here, with or without Ederson i think were to strong for them
Now that the league is settled, let Ortega have the midweek game at Brighton. We need Ederson in both finals.

Two winnable games for the treble, we have to start thinking about it. They will be hard fought games though make no mistake about it
They'll be incredibly hard but nothing can stop us from dreaming about it, why not? This team has done it all. If they can do more it's just the icing on the cake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.