Is anyone thinking about the treble?

Anyone would buy a sure win of CL (or FA Cup) but losing on the other final so no treble?
Or he would have preferred to fight for the treble with the off chance of losing both?

We've been fighting for the treble for months. We've fought for the treble by knocking out a bunch of teams — some of them real heavyweights — in two competitions. Why would anyone want to stop at this point?

Yes, I am. Just pray the rags don't get "extra help", Inter worry me less.
Inter is equally hard imo. But we have to go and start playing our best game from minute one. We have to be hungry and keep fighting for 90+ minutes. That's the only way to win.

Here's my concern about the CL final.

There's a lot of conversation about how great our champions league campaign has been and for the most part we've been great across ties. I'm also 100% positive that we are a better team than Inter.

The problem is, our champions league campaign has been amazing primarily when you consider *home* performances. In our home performances we've played some of the best football I've ever seen us play.

However, can you guess how many games we've won in the entire champions league campaign away from home, including in the group stages?

And we've failed to beat worse teams than Inter away. It might just be the cityitis in mean finding things to stress about, but if you offered me and CL now but told me I'd lose the FA cup in return I'd really consider it.
Good thing we're not playing inter in the San Siro then.

Personally, I don't care about it.
But somehow I am pretty confident about it. No team in the world could resist our full-power squad.

I'll probably think of nothing else for the next seven days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.