Is anyone thinking about the treble?

The scum are the only banana skin now

We’ll surely not fuck up against Inter. But could see Wembley being a tough one

We never play to our best at Wembley

The treble would be lovely but in the cold light of day nobody will give a shit about the FA Cup. It’s all about the PL and CL. I would snap your hand off for a defeat against United but a win against Inter. This club needs and deserves the CL.

That is absurd. We are the best team in the world right now and should win all 3. This group will go down as one of the greatest teams.

The scum are the only banana skin now

We’ll surely not fuck up against Inter. But could see Wembley being a tough one

We never play to our best at Wembley
I'm taking nothing for granted. How many times has the worse team won in a one-off final? Hopefully the experience of fucking up last time against Chelsea will give us the experience to get it done.

That is absurd. We are the best team in the world right now and should win all 3. This group will go down as one of the greatest teams.
I’m not saying I don’t want it. Of course I do, but ultimately when you’re as good as this City side, the League Cup and FA Cup are only nice-to-haves, on top of the main two. It’s the PL and CL that are the must-haves. The PL and FA Cup is nice. The PL and CL is stratospheric (why I would take it now). All 3 is otherworldly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.