Is Arjen Robben a Diver, Cheat & a Whinger?

blueplan

Yes, Robben was caught diving & yellow carded for cheating before (CL game Chelsea-Porto viz).

Now in this WC Final, the Referee did made the right call by not calling the alleged 'foul' on Robben by Puyol @ the 84th. min!

Why? Robben was the Instigator actually.
How? Watch the sequence of moves by Roben & Puyol immediately when the thru ball went past the 2 Spanish defenders..

Robben went past Puyol by putting his left arm over Puyol's right shoulder. See Robben's left hand tugging Puyol's outstretched right arm. This enabled him to propel past Puyol.

Actually Puyol stumbled because Puyol's right shoulder was lowered under Robben's left arm. Yes Puyol grabbed Robben's shirt. Yes Puyol legs slightly clattered Robben from behind but not enough to prevent him from staying up.

Conclusion: Robben deserved the yellow card for dissent. His dissent showed that he is a Cheat & a Whinger too!. Robben didn't dive or go down to get a 'foul' because he knew that Howard Webb would not be conned easily.

My next question here is what did Robben have in common with

G Van Bronckhorst
Van der Vaart
W Sneijder
M Van Bommel
Heitinga
A Robben
D Kuyt
R Van Persie

Diver -yes
Cheat - because of above- yes
Whinger - Jose taught him well -yes

So yes, yes he is.

Cracking player though!

They are all cloggers, oh & they wear health & safety clothing. Diving dirty twats is another one i can think of, Van pussie is a dirty b/stad of the highest order.

malcom gLazer Blue said:
They are all cloggers, oh & they wear health & safety clothing. Diving dirty twats is another one i can think of, Van pussie is a dirty b/stad of the highest order.

Yes, van Pussie is an apt name. Don't get me started on him. He is a conniving cheat who whines, playacts etc by instigating fouls & then play victim when he should be rightfully booked (Adebayor retroactively suspended).

At this WC final he was yellow carded for kicking Capdevilla's achilles heel from behind as part of Dutch rotating fouls strategy (does it remind you of rags mo?). He is a coward, recall Puyol went down injured from colliding with Casillas after van Pussie pushed him forward.

Puyal pulled him back when he was clean through and he didn't dive.

Which goes to show if you don't dive you don't get the free kick, so you can't blame players.

Corky said:

Which goes to show if you don't dive you don't get the free kick, so you can't blame players.

He wanted to get into the penalty area before he dived. That's the only reason he stayed on his feet. Didn't work out is all.

Pam said:
Corky said:

He wanted to get into the penalty area before he dived. That's the only reason he stayed on his feet. Didn't work out is all.

He stayed on his feet in the area too.

I was fookin' shocked when he stayed up when Puyol hooked both legs around him, he made up for it though by whinging and licking the grass most of the game.

what I hate isn't the diving and the cheating.... there are a hundred others who do the same.

it's the ear-splitting scream every time he is tackled. absolutely pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.