Is BaldFred paying out on City yet?

craigsteel

One bald rag me thinks....

I backed City at 4/1, covered stake on them after Everton away and now expecting to collect winnings from City after already collectiong the cover bet.

Come on City make em hurt real bad.

Some one needs to do an interview with him and see if he feels like a tit after all the 'totally totally confident' and 'yoo-nited are past the post' remarks etc. I hope this hits him in the pocket real hard. After seeing that interview I actually opened an account with him just to take his money.

WhyAlwaysHim said:
Some one needs to do an interview with him and see if he feels like a tit after all the 'totally totally confident' and 'yoo-nited are past the post' remarks etc. I hope this hits him in the pocket real hard. After seeing that interview I actually opened an account with him just to take his money.
He'll love that even more publicity for him......

He'll say that he's glad he paid out, because the recipients all lumped their winnings on City to win it. If the rags then end up winning, he's played a blinder.

WhyAlwaysHim said:

I can see him now: "Damn! Another customer - why didn't I keep my mouth shut - ....ooh...these diamond tipped shoes don't half pinch - might have to buy stop walking and buy another porsche" ;)

This would be the iceing on the cake hate bookmakers and f@@king detest that prick. Come on city lets make this prick look like the tit he is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.