Is Barry better than Messi?

Over 90 minutes...yes. I reckon Barry contributes more to the midfield in terms of team and overall play then Messi does. Sure, Messi is alright going forward, but Barry is the type of player who can really change games by controlling the midfield and slowing the match down, or speeding the game up if we need to.

Barry >>> Messi.

(Messi is probably better attacking....just...)

Milk and alcohol said:
Over 90 minutes...yes. I reckon Barry contributes more to the midfield in terms of team and overall play then Messi does. Sure, Messi is alright going forward, but Barry is the type of player who can really change games by controlling the midfield and slowing the match down, or speeding the game up if we need to.

Barry >>> Messi.

this

troll+face.jpg

Milk and alcohol said:
Over 90 minutes...yes. I reckon Barry contributes more to the midfield in terms of team and overall play then Messi does. Sure, Messi is alright going forward, buBarry is the type of player who can really change games by controlling the midfield and slowing the match down, or speeding the game up if we need to.

Barry >>> Messi.

Hi Gareth

Yes Messi might have all that skill and scores goals for fun. But Barry does all the stuff that Messi cant be arsed about doing like passing the ball sideways giving away needless frees and trying 40 yard passes which end up in the stands has to be the best player in the world.

Just finished posting a long pontification on the other thread and came upon this much easier question to answer...

Barry is bar far the better player. I mean, first, he is much taller and speaks English. That alone makes him a better player, yes? Also, he looks like Noel after a pub brawl. Has my vote with that alone.

That is the criteria we are using, right?

The real question is

Is Barry better than a demonic cross breed of Maradona/Pele and Cruyff in there prime x 100 million

My answer is on current form yes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.