Is Barry better than Messi?

leighton said:
He has to be better than Messi. He has started the season ok and scored a goal. Seems to have shifted a few pounds. His link play is brilliant now. I think we will be doing well to hold onto him I can see Barca and Madrid coming in for him and splashing the cash. Nobody can touch Barry and he is the best player in the World so far this season................

ah didums poor leighton thinking Barry would just crash and burn out of existence this season,sometimes you just need to admit when you get things totally wrong about a player but you have been at it for 3 seasons!

it must be killing you inside with all the love for barry at the moment :)

Obviously he is, but Barry is the poor man's Jordan Henderson if we're honest.

leewill31 said:
leighton said:
He has to be better than Messi. He has started the season ok and scored a goal. Seems to have shifted a few pounds. His link play is brilliant now. I think we will be doing well to hold onto him I can see Barca and Madrid coming in for him and splashing the cash. Nobody can touch Barry and he is the best player in the World so far this season................

ah didums poor leighton thinking Barry would just crash and burn out of existence this season,sometimes you just need to admit when you get things totally wrong about a player but you have been at it for 3 seasons!

it must be killing you inside with all the love for barry at the moment :)
It was him who gave the daft free kick away that Kevin Davis scored from and he did get skinned when Defoe won the corner Spurs scored from... just to bring a bot of realism to the thread n all that ;D !

But yeah he's given the ball away less and played better games. = worlds best player!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.