Is Ben Wilkinson leaving?

Will be interesting to see how he does. The u18s are the ones that really played similar to the first team. The EDS, not so much.

It’s just pure speculation on my part but I wonder if he’ll be considered when Pep leaves.

Will be interesting to see how he does. The u18s are the ones that really played similar to the first team. The EDS, not so much.

It’s just pure speculation on my part but I wonder if he’ll be considered when Pep leaves.
A lot of the U18's will be moved up with him, no idea on actual numbers though.

All of last years older 18s naturally moving up along with I beleive some of younger boys such as Mfuni. Likely Be very young group again with many of the more experienced lads from last years u21 being sent out on loan. Taylor, Susoho, Hamilton, Brekin etc.

Shouldn't be too many moving up. Was a very young EDS squad last year.

Ben Wilkinson has a spark in his coaching and leadership. Good luck to all concerned
Brits, Henderson-hall, Parker, Naylor, Mfuni, gray, Heskey, Warhurst, Ruprecht, Muir, Alana, I think are names moving up to U21. Not heard of any departures permanent but loans will probably start filtering through in coming weeks

Probably a long shot, but does anyone know how serious Dada-Mascoll’s latest injury is? He missed the youth cup final but that was over 2 months ago so he could have possibly recovered by now.

Probably a long shot, but does anyone know how serious Dada-Mascoll’s latest injury is? He missed the youth cup final but that was over 2 months ago so he could have possibly recovered by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.