Jacob Wright

Like many others, aware of his name and knew he was part of the England youth set-up too. However, apart from that goal against Arsenal, I hadn't really seen much to mark him out.

He's played RB a couple of times from what I can remember from CITY+ matches I've watched. But mainly DM which looks to be his natural position.

Excited to see more now he's training with the first team.

Is he ahead of Dada-Mascoll & Kane Taylor age wise? I was surprised he’d made the bench over those 2 but maybe if he’s an age group older that would make sense.

Is he ahead of Dada-Mascoll & Kane Taylor age wise? I was surprised he’d made the bench over those 2 but maybe if he’s an age group older that would make sense.

He’s 7 months younger than Taylor and 8 months older than Dada-Mascoll. The latter has been out injured for months though.

We are very well stocked with DM prospects, Sussoho as well.
Slightly tricky that we need someone to help Rodri now, but don't really want to block these lads progress. Shall watch with interest how it pans out.

Im gonna assume he has a new deal but transfermakt still has him down at expiring last month. anyone know if/when he extended?

Im gonna assume he has a new deal but transfermakt still has him down at expiring last month. anyone know if/when he extended?
Can't see anything beyond him signing his scholarship papers 2 years ago which would make him a free agent right now. Not seen any rumours of other clubs sniffing around so must have sorted a new deal out behind the scenes and just not announced it yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.