is bobby getting frustrated??

richards30

after watching bobbys press conference on the os, does anyone else think that hes getting a little bit frustrated by how long its taking to get his targets in?? when swanson was asking him questions he just seemed to be a little sharp in his answers back?? then at the end was saying he needs 2-3 new players because we are short of quality in numbers at present.maybe wrong but just wondered wether the tension that tolm spoke about at the end of the season and the meeting in abu dhabi where there was a difference of opinion regarding transfers and budgets is still lingering.
didnt see a relevant thread to put this in so if the mods see one please merge into another.

inchy14 said:
He was sharp cos he knows swanson is a knob!
lol possibly mate!! i know bigger names take more time to get in but everything so far goes against what mancini said at the end of the season regarding wanting all business done by early july so the players all got a pre season together?

Savic, Clichy and suarez are in America.

Don't think he is that comfortable with press conferences speaking a foreign language and hacks trying to bully and put words in his mouth. Remember the Swanson interview. What was taken from that interview was not what he wanted to say. Maybe it was literally what he said, but it was not what he meant to say

Marvin said:
Savic, Clichy and suarez are in America.

Don't think he is that comfortable with press conferences speaking a foreign language and hacks trying to bully and put words in his mouth. Remember the Swanson interview. What was taken from that interview was not what he wanted to say. Maybe it was literally what he said, but it was not what he meant to say
They've just done that to AVB when asked about Lukaku. If I were a manager I wouldn't even talk to them. Bunch of wankers.

time is ticking though isnt it?? how long are we going to wait for nasri or arsenal to decide? wenger is adamant that nasri will not be leaving so if bobby still wants a playmaker/attacking midfielder then lets move on!!

richards30 said:
time is ticking though isnt it?? how long are we going to wait for nasri or arsenal to decide? wenger is adamant that nasri will not be leaving so if bobby still wants a playmaker/attacking midfielder then lets move on!!

ok

I wouldn't be surprised if he is getting frustrated. I know I am. We know Aguero is available, we know we can meet the buyout clause, yet nothing seems to be happening... only thing we know is that we are "expected" to begin negotiations "soon" .

We still haven't signed another midfielder yet either.

avoidconfusion said:
We know Aguero is available, we know we can meet the buyout clause, yet nothing seems to be happening... only thing we know is that we are "expected" to begin negotiations "soon"

Not that I'm an expert but you make it sound like winning a pair of socks on e-Bay. This Aguero deal may cost us the thick end of £40m in transfer fees and the same again in wages over the length of the contract. I'm sure they're are taking their time for good reason...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.