is bobby getting frustrated??

Mat01706 said:
avoidconfusion said:
We know Aguero is available, we know we can meet the buyout clause, yet nothing seems to be happening... only thing we know is that we are "expected" to begin negotiations "soon"

Not that I'm an expert but you make it sound like winning a pair of socks on e-Bay. This Aguero deal may cost us the thick end of £40m in transfer fees and the same again in wages over the length of the contract. I'm sure they're are taking their time for good reason...
Who the fuck buys their socks on ebay?...Yes I'm looking at you!

Mat01706 said:
avoidconfusion said:
We know Aguero is available, we know we can meet the buyout clause, yet nothing seems to be happening... only thing we know is that we are "expected" to begin negotiations "soon"

Not that I'm an expert but you make it sound like winning a pair of socks on e-Bay. This Aguero deal may cost us the thick end of £40m in transfer fees and the same again in wages over the length of the contract. I'm sure they're are taking their time for good reason...

Exactly..like you said with wages & fee could be £80 -£90 million we are talking about,can see this dragging for 2 more weeks.

richards30 said:
time is ticking though isnt it?? how long are we going to wait for nasri or arsenal to decide? wenger is adamant that nasri will not be leaving so if bobby still wants a playmaker/attacking midfielder then lets move on!!
Wenger also still thinks Fabregas will be playing for Arsenal next season even though Barca have been given permission to open negotiations! Wenger is a fucking wanker, take what he says with a pinch of salt.. he's 95% bullshit; 5% useful!

matt99is said:
Mat01706 said:
avoidconfusion said:

Doesn't everyone buy second hand socks off e-Bay?.....Just me them ;)

oakiecokie said:
Would this thread have been started had that fucking headline in the Sun,not been used or reported ??
Bandwagon Brigade runs into town !
yes it would mate because i hadnt read the sun headline!!! im only going off what i saw from bobbys face expressions and he seemed to be aiming that we NEEDED players soon!!!

Mat01706 said:
matt99is said:
Mat01706 said:

Doesn't everyone buy second hand socks off e-Bay?.....Just me them ;)

I'm expected to open negotiations for some socks with a seller on e-bay. I am confident that I can secure them before my Sunday deadline.

oakiecokie said:
Would this thread have been started had that fucking headline in the Sun,not been used or reported ??
Bandwagon Brigade runs into town !

My exact thoughts when i read the OP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.