is bobby getting frustrated??

Juan King said:
Mat01706 said:
matt99is said:
Who the fuck buys their socks on ebay?...Yes I'm looking at you!

Doesn't everyone buy second hand socks off e-Bay?.....Just me them ;)

I'm expected to open negotiations for some socks with a seller on e-bay. I am confident that I can secure them before my Sunday deadline.

Me too, unfortunately I'm a little strapped at the moment, so I'm hoping the seller will take a pair of my old ones in a part exchange, whilst also allowing me to spread the payment.

de niro said:
we need to calm down.

Replace the "we" with "some" and you've hit the nail on the head!

Thank god some of you don't work on our transfers because you'd bankrupt us faster than Harry Redknapp, just to get it done in a day!

The days of signing mediocre players is over, quality takes time. Just remember we not only have a agree a fee and possible payment structure for add-on's etc but also the players contract including bonus' and image rights. This then has to be draughted up by lawyers, both parties have to agree the legal document and then finally get the player over.

Relax, enjoy the window and put things into perspective

BibbyBlue85 said:
de niro said:
we need to calm down.

Replace the "we" with "some" and you've hit the nail on the head!

Thank god some of you don't work on our transfers because you'd bankrupt us faster than Harry Redknapp, just to get it done in a day!

The days of signing mediocre players is over, quality takes time. Just remember we not only have a agree a fee and possible payment structure for add-on's etc but also the players contract including bonus' and image rights. This then has to be draughted up by lawyers, both parties have to agree the legal document and then finally get the player over.

Relax, enjoy the window and put things into perspective

But, but, but, but, but, we should have signed everyone in the world already!!!

You're absolutely spot on by the way Bibby!

He has the patience of a saint, if someone kept asking you same old questions over and over again I know personally that I would have snapped and told them to all fuck off by now.

I am relaxed, our signings will happen at a time and place dictated by our club. If we make no signings before Community Shield enough players to do the business. Confidence is high.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.