Is Bobby losing the Plot?

themadinventor said:
Longsight-memories said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Looks like a very frustrated figure to me and like a man possessed. No doubt he's pissed off about the Kompany situation and with Yaya and Silva not being able to play plus the poor results.

But could his main beef be with the Club not backing him with need for new players?

What a stupid thread!

Why is it a stupid thread ?, I think he might be losing it a bit and nobody could argue that some of his interviews have been confusing to say the least and some of decision making too, it was a good call to send DP out for the press conference but I wonder why BK never does them ?

Kidd isn't very media 'savvy'

Fanny Fart said:
themadinventor said:
Longsight-memories said:
What a stupid thread!

Why is it a stupid thread ?, I think he might be losing it a bit and nobody could argue that some of his interviews have been confusing to say the least and some of decision making too, it was a good call to send DP out for the press conference but I wonder why BK never does them ?

that's because kiddo tells it straight

Fanny Fart said:
themadinventor said:
Longsight-memories said:
What a stupid thread!

I did wonder if that might be the case, no doubt about it DP is very good at handling the press, comes across really well, looks like one of David Icke's lizard people too hmmmmm

themadinventor said:
Fanny Fart said:
themadinventor said:

I did wonder if that might be the case, no doubt about it DP is very good at handling the press, comes across really well, looks like one of David Icke's lizard people too hmmmmm

That's just my opinion on Kidd when I've seen him interviewed.
Platt seems to be very good at avoiding the loaded questions asked by these journo's.

Ducado said:
I think the question really is are some members of this forum losing the plot?
tumblr_lwcd5mGQHY1qd3gnx.gif

HAHA! Yes. :-)

mancini is a winner and a perfectionist , at least he shows his passion and commitment , i couldnt imagine the club without mancini now , brilliant manager and i hope he gets a ten year contract , even if we win sweet F.A. this season

Ducado said:
I think the question really is are some members of this forum losing the plot?
I think using the present tense for that is out of the question; some lost it years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.