Is Bobby losing the Plot?

Re: Is Bobby loosing the Plot?

stony said:
For fucks sake. We lose a game and the next thing you know, all the fucking windows are covered in drool.

Can't wait for a) Talksport Drivetime tomorrow and b) Bluemoon's reaction to Talksport Drivetime tomorrow.

Can a mod please raise the minimum amount of posts needed to make a new thread to 10,000 please?!

BLUEMATT23 said:
Looks like a very frustrated figure to me and like a man possessed. No doubt he's pissed off about the Kompany situation and with Yaya and Silva not being able to play plus the poor results.

But could his main beef be with the Club not backing him with need for new players?

if the club say we cant buy till we sell because of the FFP then Mancini has to accept that and get on with it.

Nothing changed at all. Cups are good but not "that" important this year.

PL is what matters. If we win the PL Mancini gets a new contract.

If he fails to win it with this squad and hands the title to Fergie then I will take Mancini to the airport for free. If Khaldoon isnt faster than me.

Win the league/lose the league. When we know the result we will know did Manicni lose the plot or not.

Re: Is Bobby loosing the Plot?

Project said:
He is always cranky after a defeat. And understandably a bit pissed off with the current predicament. But losing the plot? Please.

I have noticed he is quite a bit harder to understand in interviews recently, like his English has taken a backward step! Either he's being more evasive or he's totally stressed out cos I can barely tell what he's saying now sometimes.

Damanino said:
Nothing changed at all. Cups are good but not "that" important this year.

PL is what matters. If we win the PL Mancini gets a new contract.

If he fails to win it with this squad and hands the title to Fergie then I will take Mancini to the airport for free. If Khaldoon isnt faster than me.

Win the league/lose the league. When we know the result we will know did Manicni lose the plot or not.
are you for real ?

By no means losing the plot however he is making some poor selections at the moment.

Should never have started Savic at centre half tonight and full marks to anyone that has a clue what formation we played in the first half before Nasri came on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.