Is Bobby losing the Plot?

stevethecab said:
Damanino said:
Nothing changed at all. Cups are good but not "that" important this year.

PL is what matters. If we win the PL Mancini gets a new contract.

If he fails to win it with this squad and hands the title to Fergie then I will take Mancini to the airport for free. If Khaldoon isnt faster than me.

Win the league/lose the league. When we know the result we will know did Manicni lose the plot or not.
are you for real ?

Yep, I am sure Mancini won't be here if City doesnt win the league this year. Of course I hope he can do it.

Damanino said:
stevethecab said:
Damanino said:

If he fails to win it with this squad and hands the title to Fergie then I will take Mancini to the airport for free. If Khaldoon isnt faster than me.

Win the league/lose the league. When we know the result we will know did Manicni lose the plot or not.
are you for real ?

Yep, I am sure Mancini won't be here if City doesnt win the league this year. Of course I hope he can do it.

lol,
Why don't you give Didsbury Dave a call and see if you can get the cabal back together?

;-)

He is clearly under massive pressure as the owners expect success and things not going his/our way atm.
Anybody would be stressed ffs!
Not feasible to laugh results like tonight off.
Shit questions from journos don't help either.
Give the guy some slack.
At least shows he cares.....

I think you will win it but if Mancini doesnt he will be gone imo

Can see Mourinho or even Guardiola coming in

Damanino said:
stevethecab said:
Damanino said:

are you for real ?

Mancini will see us through I have no doubts but his body language tonight was the worst I have seen and he is obviously still agrieved at the Kompany sending off but we have to move on, no point dwelling on it

BLUEMATT23 said:
Looks like a very frustrated figure to me and like a man possessed. No doubt he's pissed off about the Kompany situation and with Yaya and Silva not being able to play plus the poor results.

But could his main beef be with the Club not backing him with need for new players?

Crossed my mind too, he will have known for a long time who he needs in and probably frustrated with not getting shut of Tevez etc probably built 80% of the squad he needs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.