Is Chelsea Now Our Biggest Game?

Maybe while Mourinho is there, but I think that's only for another season or so after this. If he wins nothing this season they will only put up with his behaviour for so long. Even this weekend he has had digs at his medical team over Terry not being fit.

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
No chance. The Minstermen away will always be the key fixture. This needs to be a future cup draw so that we can all revisit.

Have to play that one at Wembley to fit in everybody who went

It is most certainly our biggest game now.
It would also be good if the club and the PR / ticket sales people promoted the Chelsea games this way from now on.
The rags need to know their station in life these days.

It's good for Manchester to have two teams in the premier league, and the derbies are a fun six points, but we have much bigger fish to fry than united these days. Chelsea, Barca, Real Madrid, arsenal are much bigger games.

lancs blue said:
Blue Til Death said:
Behave yourself, Chelsea will never eclipse the rags games, not even close

Most definitely this.

Possibly you are thinking in the past & current tense? (Just a guess)
The really BIG games that matter for the foreseeable future will most
certainly be against Chelsea on a domestic front.

Didsbury Dave said:
It's good for Manchester to have two teams in the premier league, and the derbies are a fun six points, but we have much bigger fish to fry than united these days. Chelsea, Barca, Real Madrid, arsenal are much bigger games.
Exactly. Based on here they're labelled as being insignificant to us these days, so can't then in another breath say they are our biggest game. If they continue to languish in mid table, or worse, that won't be anything like our biggest game. Chelsea 2 weeks ago was our biggest game of the season.

Maybe I have a small time mentality, but I don't care where they are in the table, as a team with the resources that they have financially, they are coming back and doing it soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.