Is Chelsea on Wednesday the make or break match?

Every game is a must win game not just from now but from the start of the season. The Cheslea, WBA, Everton, Sunderland, Swansea, Liverpool games were must win games. Not until we have the mentality to treat every game as a must win game will we win the league.

i think theres no chance of winning the league i we draw or lose on wednesday

uniteds run in is just so easy its scary

i think we have a 25% chance of winning the league if we win on wedenesday

again this is all absed on uniteds run in,its united they dont really fuk up when it comes to the league

how weve let them catch up on us is beyond me

larderland said:
i think theres no chance of winning the league i we draw or lose on wednesday

uniteds run in is just so easy its scary

i think we have a 25% chance of winning the league if we win on wedenesday

again this is all absed on uniteds run in,its united they dont really fuk up when it comes to the league

how weve let them catch up on us is beyond me

Nice optimistic post as per....You'll be first on here screaming if we don't.

Come on Blue's show some bottle, the Rag's where always going to go 4 ahead today, and we where always going to have to beat Chelsea. Bacon Face is asking for 10 wins and Mancini knows the score and will be asking for the same commitment. Can't wait for wednesday and enjoying every minute of this season. Frigging hell it even inspired me to join Bluemoon after lurking for years.

Lets make some noise on Wednesday the titles our's if we and the club show commitment.

moomba said:
80s Shorts said:
No we cant. The goal difference will be in their favour by then so we cant.

I'll be very surprised if we win 6 and draw one of our next 7 and United are ahead of us on goal difference.

No they will be three point ahead of us.

Not make or break but we can afford to drop only 4 points out of 30 thats left that's with us beating the scum!

awest said:
All our games are "must win" simple as that.

This and only this, win all our games we win the league forget, what anyone else is doing.

Everyone inc pundits, match of the day, sky, radio and newspapers have given Utd the title already, our boys need to concentrate and prove how badly they want it.

It's a must win like every other game we have...a draw and it's over for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.