Is Chelsea on Wednesday the make or break match?

14 straight wins at home in the Premiership this season! 15? Here's hoping...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Think Chelsea happy to come for the draw and nick it if they can.

The decision to rest Terry a few more days points to Saturday's game v Spuds and the Champs League game being more critical for them.

I think they will have a go tonight. They really could do with a win to keep up with Arsenal.

Should be a good game with a full house.

Think they know how to play against us when they stopped playing that suicidal high line at the Bridge when we were tearing them apart and reverted to a bit more Chelsea of old. Defending in numbers and counter attacking with pace, which unfortunately is the one system we seem unable to play against. Sturridge could have a huge part to play tonight for this reason. Hope whoever is at left back has a better game against him than Clichy did.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Think Chelsea happy to come for the draw and nick it if they can.

The decision to rest Terry a few more days points to Saturday's game v Spuds and the Champs League game being more critical for them.

I think they will have a go tonight. They really could do with a win to keep up with Arsenal.

Should be a good game with a full house.

There certainly could be goals tonight given that David Luiz and Savic could be lining up against each other

Imagine those two as your centre backs week in, week out..... stuff of nightmares.

Am I the only one who believes that we could draw tonight and still be in with a reasonably good shout for the title. The Rags have got to slip up eventually.

If City lose, which I dont think they will, it's going to be pretty difficult to win Prem from 4pts behind with United having the easier run in. I think Tevez may be the key to revitalising the team. Win tonight and match United's results till the derby and thump them again and it'll be a totally different picture!!! Here's hoping and praying.

lionheart said:
Am I the only one who believes that we could draw tonight and still be in with a reasonably good shout for the title. The Rags have got to slip up eventually.

Yes I think you are.

Let's be honest if we win tonight we still have a major task ahead of us given our run-in.

I'm optimisitc enough to say we'll stay win the league as it stands now, but draw tonight and even I'll probably have to concede it's not our year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.