Is fascism back with us?

This is utterly shameful.
Thankfully sad old people like Anna from Widnes are dying out.
To be fair to her - difficult I know - She is another victim of the fear mongering right wing racists who prey on the weak and stupid and fear of those who see change as an attack on their core values and gave us brexit as the answer.
More to be pitied than scorned.
Unlike James O'Brien I have no pity for the conmen nor the conned - the conmen are just that and the conned were waiting and happy to be conned as it gave vent to their inner hatred

Unlike James O'Brien I have no pity for the conmen nor the conned - the conmen are just that and the conned were waiting and happy to be conned as it gave vent to their inner hatred
That’s not altogether fair. The education system has been worsening for quite a while. There are loads of people that can’t critically think.

I know.
I’m trying to see the best in people when I know that there isn’t any.

Ask Sangita

And it’s not only her. There’s a hidden but large demographic out there who share ’Anna from Widnes’ (was she really) views and are angry about the colour of one’s skin and blame all the ills on this contrived issue.

Who has set this divisive system in motion?

Keep an eye.

You not noticed changes in the law where you can be locked up for outing the government, or even being noisy when protesting?
Or trying to pass bills that allow them to avoid parliamentary debate and scrutiny.
Or attempting to scrap ethics investigative bodies who find them guilty of fraud or malfeasance.
Or preventing journalists from entering buildings and reporting on our future PM ‘cause they don’t like what they say.
Fascism creeps up on you and it’s difficult to see sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.