Is fascism back with us?

Yep that's China in nutshell

Agreed. So there isn’t really too much difference between the extremes of left and right.

With that in mind I don’t think the Tories are on the extreme - although it’s not impossible to pick out specific actions and class them as heading towards an extreme policy.

And similar accusations to be laid at the door of Starmer by removing those that didn’t toe his line - the culling of those corbynites a case in point. You could call that on the path to extreme by him exercising his power to remove those who disagreed with him - the dissenters. The Labour Party is suppressing freedom of speech… Jess Barnard an example.

Yes it’s classic whataboutery but I’m not trying to excuse the Tories here, or more specifically Johnson - he’s lost control and with his majority he bloody well had it. Power can corrupt anyone into exercising it. Johnson’s problem is he is a bit too incompetent to be given it but that doesn’t stop him trying, he is that perfect blend of idiocy and over confidence.

Following the events of violent insurrection in the US just over the past 12 months its clear the US is creeping ever closer to a full blown fascist state. There are rumours that there are factions within the US army are ready to defy the current US commander in chief and support the previous disposed one.

The rise of fascism is happening all over the world Turkey, Hungary, Brazil, India, China, Russia and course in the UK. In particular in the UK we have a government that wants to overturn a jury lead court case because it doesn't like the outcome. Or remove free testing for Covid kits so that it can pretend the pandemic is all over and it no longer exists.
Maybe I am missing something but>>>

Fascism it doesn't goose step in with jack boots more creeping in with carpet slippers
If Fascism is back, could the apostrophe join us too?

If Fascism is back, could the apostrophe join us too?

Grammar-nazi_5f182fcec7cea.png

Rallying call from the Telegraph. Can't believe they spelt fatherland wrong ..

Whatever you do don’t try and preserve your own culture, that’s fascist. Having babies is fascist too.

Fucking hell this place makes me laugh!

Whatever you do don’t try and preserve your own culture, that’s fascist. Having babies is fascist too.

Fucking hell this place makes me laugh!
Also, communist China banned 2 children households didn’t they? Maybe that’s what these loons on Twitter want, banning having children coz it’s fascism hahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.