Is fascism back with us?

Whatever you do don’t try and preserve your own culture, that’s fascist. Having babies is fascist too.

Fucking hell this place makes me laugh!

I think it is a bit nuanced than that, it's better to read the arguments than construct a hysterical strawman.

I think it is a bit nuanced than that, it's better to read the arguments than construct a hysterical strawman.

You’ve already made a hysterical straw man.

If anyone from any other part of the world had a problem with declining birth rates on the horizon and said we need more children to ensure our culture carries on, you’d say fair enough.

Edit: in fact that point has been made in Japan and nobody has accused them of fascism.

There’s some laughable opinions on this website XD

I can envisage the anti fascist march outside a maternity ward hahaha

You’ve already made a hysterical straw man.

If anyone from any other part of the world had a problem with declining birth rates on the horizon and said we need more children to ensure our culture carries on, you’d say fair enough.

Edit: in fact that point has been made in Japan and nobody has accused them of fascism.

There’s some laughable opinions on this website XD

I can envisage the anti fascist march outside a maternity ward hahaha

Did you actually bother to read the Guardian Orban article?

Anti-semitic conspiracy theories as well.

“In all of Europe there are fewer and fewer children, and the answer of the west to this is migration,” said Orbán in his annual state of the nation address on Sunday. “They want as many migrants to enter as there are missing kids, so that the numbers will add up. We Hungarians have a different way of thinking. Instead of just numbers, we want Hungarian children. Migration for us is surrender.”

He has repeatedly claimed that the Hungarian-born American financier and philanthropist George Soros, a favoured target of the far right across the globe, is masterminding a conspiracy to destroy Europe by promoting mass migration

You could always produce some good counter-arguments to explain why they are wrong, it is better than hysterical screeching that everyone is out of touch but people you agree with.

Did you actually bother to read the Guardian Orban article?

Anti-semitic conspiracy theories as well.

You could always produce some good counter-arguments to explain why they are wrong, it is better than hysterical screeching that everyone is out of touch but people you agree with.
You’re taking a future problem, that several different types of people are concerned about and applying it to the most extreme voice that’s concerned about it to try and paint your own picture.

And you call me hysterical?

Ill say again, if someone else in another part of the world said it I don’t think you’d call them fascists.

You’re taking a future problem, that several different types of people are concerned about and applying it to the most extreme voice that’s concerned about it to try and paint your own picture.

And you call me hysterical?

Ill say again, if someone else in another part of the world said it I don’t think you’d call them fascists.

Blondie_-_Parallel_Lines.png

Whatever you do don’t try and preserve your own culture, that’s fascist. Having babies is fascist too.

Fucking hell this place makes me laugh!
What do you mean by preserve your own culture?

Just got a crackly signal on the wireless in the kitchen - I heard something like

"JRM calling JRM Calling - My friend Boris gave a fulsome apology today - we got Brexit done - any increases in food and utility prices will be offset by bleached chicken and cheaper trainers....."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.