Is it Just MP or do we need changes higher up?

Jason

Of course the manager will get a lot of stick as any City fan with half a brain cell would have looked at that starting line up in disbelieve, but should we be looking at changes higher up?Even during MP's first season the league was handed to him our squad was head and shoulders better than everyone else yet he still struggled and had to rely on Liverpool and Chelsea bottling it.But ok you can't sack a manager that brings you 2 trophies so last season lets see what he can do and ok Chelsea had improved but with the squad we had we still looked lost tactically in the big games we never looked like challenging them or for any trophy.So who wanted him in the first place and frankly I really can't see why he stayed after last season I personally wanted Klopp as soon as I heard he was leaving Dortmund(ok not a good season for him but his best players were sold every season ) and what can I say he just beat us 1-4 on our own ground with quite frankly a team of mediocre players for me the better team didn't win tonight the better manager did, so maybe its time to look higher up the food change because who knows who we will end up with when MP goes because I really can't see why we brought him here in the first place.

Sorry mate, not even read your points yet, the wall of text just smashed me in. I have had a little to drink so will come back to this thread later :-)

You mean the guys who have navigated FFPR even when the rules were changed on us, have made us into one of the highest revenue teams in the world, and just this season added some incredible talent to our team (Best young bundesliga player, best young english player, best la liga defender).

And, while I certainly want rid of Pellergrini he was the right choice at the time, the double proved that. They made the right choice bringing him in. And truth be told, while it was the wrong choice to keep pellers in hindesight I do see why they did it.

I believe your bemoaning the fact they don't have the abliity to see the future.

We should take a measured view around Jan/Feb and decide whether or not to act.
Unless we have to make a snap decision (eg Pep asking us to make a commitment to him) now is not the time to decide anything at managerial level or higher.

1 Ice or 2?

Haha are you spying on me. I really am feeling bad about having no ice ready and chilling the whole bottle.
To make up for the temp difference and finish on the palate (posh cunts us danamy aren't we xD ) i just hold it in my mouth a sec longer like you would maybe with straight jack.

You having a tipple tonight sir ?

I will even take the warning in good stride for derailing this thread considering the vibe i am getting from Danamy on the op's contents. :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.