is it plausable...

TheMightyQuinn said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
when did i say he would kill the muslims? ;)

You didn't. He could broker a deal with them perhaps? It'd have to be a fair deal though :)

he could just use his new found stun ray! or he could prove that he was the son of god, rendering islam and every other religion as a lie!

or a nice little chat with osama bin laden and abu hamza over some tea and battenburg :)

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
You didn't. He could broker a deal with them perhaps? It'd have to be a fair deal though :)

he could just use his new found stun ray! or he could prove that he was the son of god, rendering islam and every other religion as a lie!

or a nice little chat with osama bin laden and abu hamza over som tea and battenburg :)

Yeah. The real Jesus would render all religions a sham anyway so it'd all work out! You should see if you can make it happen!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:

or a nice little chat with osama bin laden and abu hamza over som tea and battenburg :)

Yeah. The real Jesus would render all religions a sham anyway so it'd all work out! You should see if you can make it happen!

but due to mankinds aggression they woulld probably bomb jerusaleam anyway

I'd love it if Jesus just came back for a 20 min bollocking, storming into the popes office in the vatican, 'What's this shit you've been saying about condoms not preventing aids? Dads not happy, he says your making him look a right cnut! Another thing why's this building so fuckin huge?'

That'd be my kind of Jeewizz.

TheMightyQuinn said:
ElanJo said:
He couldn't beat 2 planks of wood so I think him beating a nuclear bomb is a little out of his league to be fair. Only Bobby Manc could beat a nuclear bomb.

He rose from the dead though! The wood was just a prop for him to prove how fucking ace he was in the end!

Bobby Manc isn't quite up there with Jesus yet but I think he can be. He's cooler, has better hair and manages City so he's got a good chance I think.

Rising from the dead is boring. Loads of folks have done that throughout history. It's about as original as an X Factor winner's song.

Bluehood said:
I'd love it if Jesus just came back for a 20 min bollocking, storming into the popes office in the vatican, 'What's this shit you've been saying about condoms not preventing aids? Dads not happy, he says your making him look a right cnut! Another thing why's this building so fuckin huge?'

lol!! brilliant!!

Bluehood said:

"and what about this bumming of young boys? When I said 'do to others what you would have them do to you' I didn't quite mean..."

ElanJo said:
Bluehood said:

"and what about this bumming of young boys? When I said 'do to others what you would have them do to you' I didn't quite mean..."

Oh no doubt. He'd have to say summit about all the bummins, he wouldn't let that shit slide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.