is it possible for city to play bellamy at old trafford

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but did anybody else notice that when Bellers was down, Van Der Saar ran past him, picked up a bottle and other items that had been thrown at Bellers and threw them over the advertising boards.

In my opinion he was trying to hide the evidence before the referee and police arrived. If that was the case, then why should he escape a charge.Being pretty close to the incident ( amongst the blues fans obviously! ) I originally thought Van Der Saar was going to check that Bellers was o.k. Fat chance - he obviously only had the Rags interests at heart!

Evra carried on so no impact on the game. Bellamy felt unable to take the corner, Barry took a poor corner (understandable with one eye over his shoulder about what might be thrown next) - United break and score. Big impact on the game. I personally think City lost concentration with the Bellamy incident and that was a major factor.
Nowt will happen of course.

fathellensbellend said:
2 games, and 2 attempted assaults from united fans, i am curious to know what is being done about it.

bellamy couldn't do the job he is paid for on wednesday due to united not controlling their crowd, he should have been taking the next corner after the bottle incident, but it wasn't safe for him to take it, united instantly went up the other end and scored.

it doesnt sit easy with me what has happened twice at old trafford this season, and considering they have a bottomless pit of bottle throwing mongs, what action is being taken against united.

games have been replayed in the past, and the minute bellamy couldnt take a corner then the level playing field no longer existed.

nozzyblue said:
Evra carried on so no impact on the game. Bellamy felt unable to take the corner, Barry took a poor corner (understandable with one eye over his shoulder about what might be thrown next) - United break and score. Big impact on the game. I personally think City lost concentration with the Bellamy incident and that was a major factor.
Nowt will happen of course.

Thats exactly how i feel, we got robbed by hooligan scum bags not the rag team. Seriously thats why its so hard for me to take that defeat. Up untill that point the teams were very even in fact i'd go as far as to say i though we were the better team.

Also vds tried to get the coin/coins off barry, which hit bellers, but barry wouldn't give em to him, so i also believe vds was trying to get rid of the evidence,they should all get done and banned, coz the rags are all bar stewards.

Also vds tried to get the coin/coins off barry, which hit bellers, but barry wouldn't give em to him, so i also believe vds was trying to get rid of the evidence,they should all get done and banned, coz the rags are all bar stewards.

The FA are unlikely to take any action against United for the coins and plastic bottles thrown at Craig Bellamy.

So in just 2 games, we have had numerous items thrown at players, 2 players being struct and a fan entering the field of play to confront a player. Not exactly a one off is it.

Gutless FA once again, esp Utd saying it came from 1 fan when you can see numerous items thrown from different angles. Where were the extra 400 police? where were the Stewards in that corner? Why did VDS try to dispose of the items thrown?

Talked about this at work today, and my comments won't be popular.

Loads of stuff (especially coins) were thrown by the rags at CoMS, and hit ordinary City fans, a number reported it on here, and I didn't see one go down like Bellamy did, for me he acted a bit of a mard arse, and he should have just got up and taken the corner, and I said it during the game.

Sadly 'typical City' took over, and as has often occured we are never more at risk than when WE have a corner.

He was hit by a coin, and I don't condone that, but he made a meal of the incident, unlike Evra who just got on with it at CoMS.

To say that Bellamy couldn't do his job is ridiculous, because he did everything he normally does, apart from take that corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.