Is it possible we can all just get on until Wednesday ?

cleavers

Home or work, well mostly home these days.
Can't we just all get on, and get behind the club for a couple of days, and try and help them get to our FIRST semi-final since 1981 ?

I think everyone knows the problems at the club by now, but can we not just have 2 or 3 days getting behind the team (and manager if you wish), and leave all this negative stuff behind.

Personally I don't care if we do it on penalties, it will time to celebrate, so surely getting to our first semi-final in over a quarter of a century is far more important right now than whether or not MH is right or wrong for the club, short, or long term.

Lets just focus on winning on Wednesday, its only 2 days away.

Theres a big difference between the forum and the game.

We could be arguing right up until game time, but 5 minutes before kickoff we'll all be thinking the same thing.

Will be there with my big Banana! Can't wait. C'mon City (12 goals in my last two games, so hoping for a few more tomoz). :)

cleavers said:
Can't we just all get on, and get behind the club for a couple of days, and try and help them get to our FIRST semi-final since 1981 ?

I think everyone knows the problems at the club by now, but can we not just have 2 or 3 days getting behind the team (and manager if you wish), and leave all this negative stuff behind.

Personally I don't care if we do it on penalties, it will time to celebrate, so surely getting to our first semi-final in over a quarter of a century is far more important right now than whether or not MH is right or wrong for the club, short, or long term.

Lets just focus on winning on Wednesday, its only 2 days away.

i`m with stupid (sorry old habits die hard) ;)

moomba said:
Theres a big difference between the forum and the game.

We could be arguing right up until game time, but 5 minutes before kickoff we'll all be thinking the same thing.

I'm perfectly aware that what is said on here makes little or no difference, but we could just try and focus on getting behind the club in what is a difficult time, ahead of a big game, and focus on doing our small bit to win through to a semin-final for what would be the first time in many bluemoon users lives, rather than continue all the negative stuff, its only 2 days, its hardly a big ask is it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.