Is it possible

My earliest football memory is my dad taking me to old trafford when I was six. Lou Macari got a brace. I even remember that my dad wore a brown leather jacket that night. Needless to say I was seriously underwhelmed by the experience.

My next visit to a football ground was to Maine Road six months later. I remember that like it was yesterday, as you would about every time you fell in love.

But four? I can remember certain things from that age very vividly, mainly holidays, so I reckon if I'd been to a game at that age then yes I'd remember the details.

i can quite clear remember sitting in my neighbours artic wagon behind the steering wheel aged 4 maybe even 3, also i burnt my arse the day after bonfire night sitting on a can that was still hot from the night before aged 3 again, what i had for breakfast and dinner on those days i have no idea, so yes we can remember certain things

my youngest lad went against villareal for his first match the other night and he's 4 so i hope he remembers it forever. he's a bit of a nutter. he goes into the hallway with a ball and re-enacts our complete fixture list so far. the only difference being that balotelli usually gets about 8 goals extra to the actual score. since last saturday, i'ce twice caught him trying overhead kicks on the laminated flooring.

citykev28 said:
my youngest lad went against villareal for his first match the other night and he's 4 so i hope he remembers it forever. he's a bit of a nutter. he goes into the hallway with a ball and re-enacts our complete fixture list so far. the only difference being that balotelli usually gets about 8 goals extra to the actual score. since last saturday, i'ce twice caught him trying overhead kicks on the laminated flooring.

Ha ha quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.