Is it really necessary to slag the club off

I’d die a happy man if we never even won another trophy, as at one stage I never thought I’d ever see us win one.

But if they carry on fucking up our support and making our stadium like a cross between a big Craven Cottage and Dinsleyland then I’ll be bringing banners protesting about that over protesting against VAR any day of the week.

No further trophies despite the outlay on players and development? Underachievement for me.

The Premier League is all but over and the Champions League unlikely. A domestic cup double? That ok?

No further trophies despite the outlay on players and development? Underachievement for me.

The Premier League is all but over and the Champions League unlikely. A domestic cup double? That ok?
yes of course it would be -what the fuck do you want?

Yes,with our injuries/var shite i would take the 2 cups in a heartbeat,vinny said last week it's not about a single season,it's about creating a something,legacy maybe

Not been back since, but would definitely like to. Might take my boy next time we play there. Make a day of it.

The Jacko statue was moved when Al Fayed sold up. The new owner didn’t want it. That statue was there for years!

I accompany a friend to Fulham v Swansea next month but I’m in the away end.

No it's not necessary to slag off the club.

But it's not necessary to slag off Gundogan either, but that doesn't stop people.

And there's a difference between constructive criticism and slagging. Saying City player X is shit is not constructive. We're a squad full of talent that's won back-to-back titles with 198 points and a host of other trophies along the way. Nobody is shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.