Is it right to feel this way?!

I get like this before most games. But obviously this one is of more significance: not just bragging rights, etc. This could very well be the defining match of both ours and the scum's season. If we win the rags will have lost two on the trot and us and the chasing pack will start to seriously believe our chances. If we lose the title will almost certainly be out of our reach - for this season, at least.

But although I have serious butterflies I am still convinced we can go there and beat them on their own soiled turf. I believe it's Andrea Marriner in charge, yes? Well all we can do is pray to fuck that he refs the game according to the rules and doesn't let those scummy bastards get away with their usual cheating, fouling, diving etc.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
24 hours until kick off and I feel like a wound up spring...my stomach is churning...i've got a dry mouth and I can barely read anything involving the derby

In fact...I've just read the MEN pullout and officially feel physically sick

I hate football

Im always the same on Derby week Bish, the wife avoids me and my moods like the plague and i know im a right tw#t all week, but i cant help myself......

Hate Derby week, hate the Derby, fooking hate the Rags with a passion..........but LOVE City wins iin the Derby!!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im the same, cant concentrate at work today atall! Derby eve always goes so slow! Hopefully we'll do the rags tomorrow few drinks tonight should sort me out! CTID

Jakson1991 said:
Im the same, cant concentrate at work today atall! Derby eve always goes so slow! Hopefully we'll do the rags tomorrow few drinks tonight should sort me out! CTID

I rarely drink at home but I reckon I might get a couple of Stella in tonight...can't function at all at the moment

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Jakson1991 said:

I rarely drink at home but I reckon I might get a couple of Stella in tonight...can't function at all at the moment

Ditto - but its gonna be Strongbow and Magners for me, thats if i can get down to 'Kroger's' tonight whcih is the only store here that i can get them both.......tough life eh :-(

BufordUSABlue said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

Ditto - but its gonna be Strongbow and Magners for me, thats if i can get down to 'Kroger's' tonight whcih is the only store here that i can get them both.......tough life eh :-(

Ooof...Cider...now I know you're nervous haha ;-)

Looksl ike De Jong could be out now too ......

i'm watchin' it in the pub tomorrow , but i expect City will let us down ..... just like they have almost always had a habit of doin'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.