Is it rude ...

Hmm awkward one we who live in the house take our shoes off but I can't ask everyone to take theirs off my ex hubby for instance always had smelly feet he can keep his on. If I went into someone's house I didn't know very well would be mortified I have horrid feet!

Don't be a tight cvnt you will be changing the carpet every twelve months or so anyway and just get it cleaned every four weeks in the mean time

Who changes the carpets every 12 months lol youve either got rubbish carpets or to much money think you need a word with @Bill he will do you a good deal

Make them check for dog poo before they can come in. You don't want that walked all over your shagpile!

I have three or four sets of carpet tiles by the front door, to which I have stapled over-shoe hoops. This creates the soft luxury feel of carpet for visitors without the mess...

Nope.... Whilst I was over in Thailand I was literally taking my shoes off all the time, everywhere I went.
I actually felt more relaxed having no shoes on (this was probably due to the house owners daughter giving me a blowjob however)

Much cleaner houses with the no shoes policy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.