Is it rude ...

If I'm going to someones house where I know I'll be asked to take my shoes I off stop off at the park on the way there, take my shoes off and stomp in as much dog shit as I can find before replacing my boots.
The look on their faces when I say "But my boots are cleaner than my socks" and they find that I wasn't joking - priceless.

Last edited:
I always thought it to be a bit rude unless it's raining. However I don't like feet so the more they stay covered the better for me. Foot fetishes are wrong, toe sucking is almost as unsexy as rag clothing.

I like nice feet on a woman that are showed off in good heels etc. I'd happily give any ex Mrs Peoffrey a foot massage too. It's a very personal thing to do.

It's not rude to ask someone to take their shoes off as they come in to your house. It's just uncommon.

It is advised to take off your shoes before you enter my house. Not that I'll freak out or anything if you don't.. it's just makes sense if you want to keep your shoes clean. You wipe your feet on the way out of this hovel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.