Is it time for

I guess Bobby was hoping Dzeko just needed that one chance even though his all round game was abysmal. We all know he has it in his locker to be quality but so does Guidetti and i cant understand why he had Aguero on the bench if he wasn't going to play him.

Blue Haze said:
Surely a half-fit Guidetti is a better option than Lescott?

oh come on, didn't you see the Spurs players faces when he came on... bless him!!

Mancini puts the young lads on the bench from time to time. But it does'nt matter who we are playing or how bad we are doing. He will not give them a chance. They may as well say sod this & move on. We will never know if Guidetti could make it with us. Let the lad move on & good luck to him.

The U21's are playing Stoke U21's at Nantwich Town tomorrow night I am popping along as I was hoping Guidetti would be playing and would be able to have a look at him.

Mancini generally pretty poor at giving youth a chance unless they're already established like Balo, Nasty or rodwell. Doesn't seem comfortable with the notion of players learning by doing in the city first team.

Lopes, Guidetti and Suarez (maybe even Pozo?) should be on the bench more. Guidetti simply can't be less fit than an Aguero who Mancini deems to unfit to play for god's sake. Daft to even put aguero on the bench in that case.

With the amount of EDS games he's played, he must be fit enough to be at least be on the bench occasionally. It must be that Mancini doesn't rate him.

IMO, Guidetti will leave the club this summer without ever playing a full game in the first team. Depressing.

Dethred said:
Didn't Guidetti just score a double in an EDS match a few weeks back? At least give him some time out there, unless there's been a downturn in his fitness. Or are we going to have another want-away striker?

EDS match and @ WHL are completely different things. Richards dominated in his last EDS game, played poor last week. He's only played a couple EDS games this season throwing him into the deepend is a real panick move. Let's not risk the guy getting again for a meaningless game.

If the scum win it tomorrow which is more than likely I would bring in some of the eds players. For the west ham game would have panty in goal. Richards kompany nasty clichy across the back. Yaya Garcia Sinclair Suarez in the middle. Lopez and Guidetti up front. Have silva tevez Sergio on the bench. Depending on fitness would bring silva and Sergio on for 20 mins each to have a run out. No need to risk player chance to rest them and get the others back to match fitness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.