Is it time to panic yet?

no of course not, lots of games left this season. we played badly today and lost, but fans shouldnt be crying there eyes out over it. we'll come back. best owner i nthe world, some of the best players, one of the best managers of course it will turn out good.

To late now. The time for that was when the two shits arrived and Mancini left.

Ive said it countless times this squad needs a complete revamp. only a very small handfull of players should be kept its gona take a long time to revamp the squad were looking at not winning a major trophy for another long time

Also forget concentrating on making this stupid see through tunnell nonsene and concentrate on fixing that bunch of shithouses on the pitch representing this club

If you expect us to finish in the top 4 then yes. Personally, i'm almost 99% sure we will miss out on top 4. I don't think any other top 6 team expect us is capable of a performance like that.

Our goal difference is also way behind the top 4. Another really bad sign.

Funny but i'm not,i'm resigned to not being in the top 4,if we do it'll be a nice surprise,pep and the board will be really pissed off and rightly so

Players just don't care, no matter who is the manager same things will happen. Happened to Mancini, then to Pellegrini eventually and now to Guardiola. Rotten dressing room.

It's more than that. Even in the poor seasons under Mancini and Pellegrini we knew how to defend. We pretty much concede at least one goal every game and have had 4 put past us on 3 occasions now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.