Is it time to panic yet?

We conceded 41 goals last season in the league alone... the same shit has just continued to this season.

Wasn't as great as it has been but only bettered by 4 teams. So far this season we've conceded more than Boro (I know we play different styles, but still). Our goal difference has served us well on a couple of occasions but we're already way off those above us, with the rags clawing it back too.

My take:
We will seal top 4 with a couple of games to spare, end up finishing 3rd.
Probably lose to monaco, they are a good young team
Win the fa cup
Gut the squad. Keep stones, de bruyne, sterling, sane, jesus. The rest are not safe

05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg

I'll panic when were 18th 5 points off 17th with 2 games left, anything else will be frustratingly worrying.

we have lost 2 in the last 7 ffs

If we are making the same mistakes this time next year then it is time to panic.

Bit of a stupid question as only a day ago we were actually turning the season around. But going on today's after match responses we should simply sack Bravo and Pep. Problem solved. Not my stance but there you go. Fans opinion on a daily basis.

Bit of a stupid question as only a day ago we were actually turning the season around. But going on today's after match responses we should simply sack Bravo and Pep. Problem solved. Not my stance but there you go. Fans opinion on a daily basis.

Sorry ... forgot Txiki. And now we're on it, why not Khaldoon who hired him. And Mansours. For taking over our club.

Not time to panic, it is just so frustrating watching them at the moment. We have some world class players, some club legends that have come to the end of their time with city, some young players that aren't been given enough time on the pitch, a very decent keeper out on loan replaced by a keeper in personal crisis and a manager that will hopefully get it right in the next couple of seasons. On reflection my personal expectations were too high for the season, currently we're being bullied and found out by half decent teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.