Is it wrong to put your dogs poo bags in someone elses bin?

Churchlawtonblue

Took our dogs out this morning and collected their deposits as normal. As it was bin day on our road, I dropped them into a recently emptied bin. The lady whos bin it was saw me do this and complained. I sort of offered apologies but left as I couldn't reach in and retrieve them and didn't think it was a big issue. Anybody else experienced this kind of pocessive bin behaviour and was I wrong?

Took our dogs out this morning and collected their deposits as normal. As it was bin day on our road, I dropped them into a recently emptied bin. The lady whos bin it was saw me do this and complained. I sort of offered apologies but left as I couldn't reach in and retrieve them and didn't think it was a big issue. Anybody else experienced this kind of pocessive bin behaviour and was I wrong?
Yep, wrong IMHO, especially if the person doesnt have a dog. Should take it home with you I am afraid and put it in yours or an actual bin for the dog mess. We had the same thing happen a few months ago, so I now put the bin round the back out of reach of passers by.

Just don't fall asleep on the train because there's nowt worse with being woken up by a smack in the chops from a bag of dogshit; )

I wouldn't be arsed if bin day was the following day, but putting it into a freshly emptied bin is a no no for me. Its just going to sit there making your bin hum of shite for a week. Should take it home to your own bin imo
Fair point, I was probably about 30mins too late.

I wouldn't be arsed if bin day was the following day, but putting it into a freshly emptied bin is a no no for me. Its just going to sit there making your bin hum of shite for a week. Should take it home to your own bin imo

Dunno where you live but it’s every three weeks round my way.

When I had a house I used to have to move the bin right down to the bottom of the garden when the flies started getting attracted to it. Which was a bit of a pain.

Don’t think I’d have been overly impressed at having someone else’s dog’s shit humming away in it for three weeks.

Often thought about this myself, christ, it's such a sad life I lead......and I put myself in their position.....As the owner of 2 dogs I'd be a bit pissed off about if they just slung it in and walked off but wouldn't mind in the slightest if they asked. Better than the lazy, thoughtless twats that make the effort to be holier than thou and put in a bag, just to leave it for someone to put in the bin.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.